PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars 18 man tourney data not accurate!

chris_k14
05-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi,

I am having problems with 18man sng tourneys on stars importing results correctly. Some days they are 100% correct but on others, they are off on money lost/won. Its pretty hard to keep an accurate track of roi etc when the stats aren't correct. Why is this?

Regards,

Chris

morny
05-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Because the HH dosent contain enough info unless you make the final table and then HM uses intelligence to figure things out so you just need to request the summaries for the tournaments via the stars lobby, copy and paste the text you recieve via email into notepad, save it and import this file and it will update for you. Youll need to have the newest version too http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For 1 table sngs HM dosent need summaries but 2+ dosent have enough info in the HH

chris_k14
05-24-2009, 03:38 PM
Hi i've got the last 200 tournament summaries and i was going to check it but, i have misplaced my HM serial code. I used the update link you sent me but unfortunately it's asking for a serial code to get onto HM. Could you please send mine to my email address, thankyou.

chris_k14
05-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi i managed to get the code and imported the copied tournament summaries sent to me, nothing changed?

morny
05-24-2009, 07:22 PM
Can you email me a tourney HH and a corresponding hand history. It might be that you imported the hands with an older version and if so youll need to export your hands and reimport them, then import the summary. morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread