PDA

View Full Version : Import problems

ncabw2000
08-14-2011, 09:33 PM
I have 7.3 million hands i'm trying to import. Looks like its going to take 2 days to get this done. Is there anyway i can still use my HUD while these hands import? Or how do i stop them from importing everytime i open up HM2. I turned off automatic import box. I selected import from my original HEM when i first booted the program. Now i can't play unles i stop HM2 run HEM then close HEM and reopen HM2 to continue to download hands but as i've read before it starts back from the begining. Any soloutions or just suck it up and wait the 2 to 3 days. Hopefully its worth it!!!!! lol. Thanks in advance all

EDIT: also my speed is all the way down to 97 hands per min now at the 2mil mark will this just keep getting slower and slower. If so this will be a week install!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

udbrky
08-15-2011, 01:12 AM
It depends on the hands type. Tourney hands go slower.

You can do a manual import from c:hmarchive when you're not playing. Stop the import from 1.0 to do so.

You cannot do a mass import and an auto import at the same time. The auto import you turned off is actually the auto import from your site HH folders, not the importing of mass hands.

ncabw2000
08-16-2011, 09:34 AM
How do u stop import from HEM1 it just keeps on automatically reloading if i close down HEM2?

Sarek
08-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Deleting "MassImportArgs.xml" in the database "Importing" folder will prevent the import from starting when HM2 is opened.