PDA

View Full Version : There is no Bonus Checkbox in Tourney Graphs

NRB84
05-24-2009, 02:36 AM
There is currently ONLY a rakeback checkbox in the tournament graphs. It lacks a checkbox to graph BOTH BONUSES as well as rakeback like the cash graphs. The reason for this need is because Pokerstars has a Battle of the Planet promotion where you get bonuses for placing high scores in sit & gos.

morny
05-24-2009, 10:56 AM
Thanks, this is already on the todo list and well get it added asap

NRB84
05-25-2009, 09:58 PM
I would also like to add that the bonuses are not calculated into the overall tournament statistics as well. I have added 2 bonuses and none are calculated in any of the daily, monthly, or overall stats that were created in.

morny
05-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Yes this because it isnt added yet

NRB84
12-28-2009, 09:36 PM
It has now been 7 months and bonuses features STILL has not incorporated into tournaments section. I do not comprehend why new features like table scanner, leak buster, and all this other crap you try to charge and make profits on are getting included but not an ESSENTIAL AND BASIC detail - which is already included in the cash game section! I am beyond frustrated and irritated at this point.

One of the sole purposes for me buying this software is to track my own statistics, and right now I can't even do that. How is this even considered a MANAGER if I don't exactly know how much I've won or loss?

Y'all need to have this problem solved in the new few updates before you solve any other bugs, or develop any more software that needs further subscriptions to.

netsrak
12-29-2009, 06:53 AM
Please try the latest Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

I have Rakeback and Bonus in the Tourney Graph - is that what you are looking for?

NRB84
12-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Fantastic! But that's the first part. The second part is actually being able to incorporate rakeback/bonuses into overall statistics as well.

I.E: Left hash under ROI, and In the Money, "Winnnings: XXXXX" should include bonuses/rakebacks besides on the graphs.

netsrak
12-30-2009, 06:13 AM
Please suggest it or vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions