PDA

View Full Version : Table Scanner (beta) incompatible with Poker Shortcuts (beta)

mfm000
05-23-2009, 05:12 PM
The HEM beta feature 'Table Scanner' (TS) is incompatible with the beta of 'Poker Shortcuts'(PSC), the replacement for the Full Tilt Shortcuts macro program.

PSC needs Clear Type *on* to do image recognition. TS can't deal with Clear Type so it disables it to do its image recognition. That breaks PSC.

Unless TS learns to deal with Clear Type one won't be able to run both programs at the same time on the client machine.

Perhaps it may work with server enabled?
Not yet working for Full Tilt so can't be tested in the field.

Really like Shortcuts so Table Scanner will be out for me until it handles Cklear Type fonts.

Mr_Snood
05-24-2009, 10:14 AM
You have HoldemManager 1.08.04?
The FullTilt Scanner doesn't need clear type fonts to be off.

The Scanner will not handle clear type fonts in the near future.

The Scanner disables Clear Type Fonts only on demand.
It should not disable Clear Type Fonts unless you try to scan Stars, Everest, iPoker, Ongame or Prima.
And even then it will restore the clear type fonts right after the scan.

mfm000
05-24-2009, 12:04 PM
I scanned Stars and Full Tilt at the same time so I set Clear Type off per the online popup instructions for Stars.

I see that I need to make separate passes.

During the time that Clear Type is off Poker Shortcuts doesnt recognize correctly. For me it calculates the wrong bet size because it can not read the FT buttons correctly without Clear Type turned on.

chap
05-24-2009, 06:41 PM
I have been testing Poker Shortcuts as well. In my experience, Clear Type being on does not seem to bother the Table Scanner on Full Tilt.

However, PS requires the Text Size set to Largest for PokerStars. This does not sit well with the Table Scanner which expects Text Size set to Medium for PokerStars. It scans about the first 3 to 4 tables then stops.

Mr_Snood
05-24-2009, 07:55 PM
I scanned Stars and Full Tilt at the same time so I set Clear Type off per the online popup instructions for Stars.

Let Clear Type enabled.
The scanner "should" disable that on demand, and restore that right after the PokerStars scan.

Mr_Snood
05-24-2009, 07:56 PM
I have been testing Poker Shortcuts as well. In my experience, Clear Type being on does not seem to bother the Table Scanner on Full Tilt.

Correct:
The scanner doesn't care about Clear Type when scanning
PartyPoker, FullTilt and Absolute/UB + skins...

However, PS requires the Text Size set to Largest for PokerStars. This does not sit well with the Table Scanner which expects Text Size set to Medium for PokerStars.
Correct.
The textsize in PokerStars needs to be medium.
Not sure if this setting affects the textsize at the PokerStars tables, too.

mfm000
05-25-2009, 03:30 AM

However, PS requires the Text Size set to Largest for PokerStars. This does not sit well with the Table Scanner which expects Text Size set to Medium for PokerStars. It scans about the first 3 to 4 tables then stops.

My problem was doing PokerStars and Full Tilt together, and with Clear Type off per the pop up for Poker Stars. Messed up PSC for Full Tilt. Now I just do Full Tilt separately to avoid that problem.