PDA

View Full Version : Several HEM problems after format

Artheas
05-23-2009, 05:05 PM
I am trying to set up HEM again after a format, and here's the problems ive encountered.

I created a new DB, and restored it using my backup. I tried to run report, except that no limits were shown under the cash or tourneys options. So i made another DB and restored again. This time it seemed fine, except that the players tab had a number like 3k+, a full run report of tourneys and cash games only brough up 1350 players.

So i then created a third DB, and imported the hands i had exported before formatting. Now ive got roughly the expected 1350 players, except that several of the players with the highest number of hands played, had a 'number of hands' lower than it should be. A few more import file and import folder attempts later, the hand count went up to where it should be.

And finally, my main problem, is the tourney tab. My tourney info for freerolls is completely wrong and different to what they should be. So i have no choice but to delete them, and try to import tourney summaries i exported from HEM. But when i do that via the import tab, it just says 0 hands imported or found 0 files to process.
How do i import these summaries?

I apologise for being rather long winded, but these problems were really annoying.

stretch00
05-23-2009, 05:37 PM
HM will not work for FREE ROLLs, only real money

Artheas
05-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Actually they worked fine when they auto-imported during/after live play.

Only 4 of 13 tournaments were freerolls, how do i import any of them?

morny
05-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Tournament free rolls work its just play money hands that dont:)

What version of HM did you have when you done the initial import? It may be you had an old beta which dont import some hands properly, in that case create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe update to 1.08.04 and then import the hands

If this still persists upload the hands via www.yousendit.com and send me the hands and a link to this thread and ill see if there is import errors with the hand

When you import the summaries it will just say file imported 1 of 1 hands imported 0 since its just importing a summary not a hand so i dont think thats the issue but send me the summaries aswell as the hands if you can

stretch00
05-23-2009, 06:49 PM
that's interesting, never knew that one Morny,would have never even thought tours would work!