PDA

View Full Version : Reset HUD position

getdown
05-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Is there an easy way to reset the HUD position to default?

morny
05-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Im not sure what you mean? There is no default really just right click and drag them where you want them

getdown
05-23-2009, 03:37 PM
I don't know, the HUD setup just seems really non-intuitive.

Maybe I'm missing something but the stats and mucked cards pop-up do all sorts of weird things. I have it set up to be multi-paneled, and some of the panels are linked together, if I move one, another one for the same player moves, or sometimes they all move... it doesn't appear to have much rhyme or reason to it.

Also, the preferred seating doesn't really seem to work well at all. I set it, get it correct so that my stats are on my seat, but when I open up a new table it is all wrong again.

The mucked cards always seem to be in the wrong seat.

Whatever it is, all I know at the moment is that I've spent a few hours reading the manual, newbie guide, forums and FAQ -- instead of playing poker -- and I still don't know what I'm doing wrong or how to get the HUD layout how I want it. It's more confusing that anything else. I was thinking about switching to HEM from the competition, but this HUD just seems really clunky and behaves strange.

stretch00
05-23-2009, 04:43 PM
I don't know, the HUD setup just seems really non-intuitive.

Maybe I'm missing something but the stats and mucked cards pop-up do all sorts of weird things. I have it set up to be multi-paneled, and some of the panels are linked together, if I move one, another one for the same player moves, or sometimes they all move... it doesn't appear to have much rhyme or reason to it.

Also, the preferred seating doesn't really seem to work well at all. I set it, get it correct so that my stats are on my seat, but when I open up a new table it is all wrong again.

The mucked cards always seem to be in the wrong seat.

Whatever it is, all I know at the moment is that I've spent a few hours reading the manual, newbie guide, forums and FAQ -- instead of playing poker -- and I still don't know what I'm doing wrong or how to get the HUD layout how I want it. It's more confusing that anything else. I was thinking about switching to HEM from the competition, but this HUD just seems really clunky and behaves strange.

The HUD is awesome, you just have to get it set right, have you watched the videos in the newbie guide?
Is use MULTIPLE panels checked? I suggest not using that at first.
Mucked cards needs to be move to correct spot but once set its perfect.

what site are playing? and make sure to follow the newbie guide to the letter, and all should be good.

stretch00
05-23-2009, 04:58 PM
What site are you playing? I recently helped a few people set it up and they are totally happy, so post a reply or PM me and I'll do what I can. I'm very confident I can get it perfect for you.:cool: Here's a link to a thread I helped.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11148

SeeThomasHowl (http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/member.php?u=9790) <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_53838", true); </script>

<!-- icon and title --> http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I unlocked, rearranged, relocked the default - closed HEM and FTP, reopened. Sat at 4 tables and it is perfectly aligned now (hope it stays that way!) Youre the man dude. Can I send u $10 on FTP?

delfunk
12-22-2012, 02:33 PM
i also need to know how to reset positions, all the stats are fine and staying in the correct position except for hero which has vanished. Please advise how I can reset as I am basically not using the hud most of the time and my free trial for HM2 expires in 6 days anyways so I think I will try something else (poker office 5 probably) which is a bit easier to work with and get support on.

Patvs
12-23-2012, 10:44 AM
i also need to know how to reset positions, all the stats are fine and staying in the correct position except for hero which has vanished. Please advise how I can reset as I am basically not using the hud most of the time and my free trial for HM2 expires in 6 days anyways so I think I will try something else (poker office 5 probably) which is a bit easier to work with and get support on.

What type of games are you playing / on which site?
It's normal there is NO HERO HUD when you play Zoom/Rush/FastForward.

delfunk
12-23-2012, 06:21 PM
What type of games are you playing / on which site?
It's normal there is NO HERO HUD when you play Zoom/Rush/FastForward.

Thanks for replying, yes it is FTP rush, what I have just found is that if i sit out for a few moments it comes back and then goes away again once I am dealt anther hand. Thanks anyways, was driving me nuts trying to figure out why it was vanishing, at least now I know