PDA

View Full Version : How to filter HUD stats?

vbace1234
05-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Hi,

When I see my own hero stats on the HUD, they're never the full stats from my database, but rather just the 35 hands or whatever I have just played at that table. Even within one session, it still projects different stats for my hero HUD stats on each table. How do I control where its gathering my hero stats from? Is there a setting so that I can make it draw from my whole database if i want?

Also, is it possible to control whether HUD stats are drawn from tourney or cash game hands? For example, if I play with a villain a lot in cash games and tournaments, I want to have different HUD stats projected for him depending on whether the table is a cash game table or tourney table. Is there a way to control this?

Thanks

morny
05-23-2009, 03:06 PM
HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons

1) Alot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself

2) Alot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumalated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since youve such a big sample and so there not very useful

3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table.

4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

It will automatically display the stats based on whether your playing cash or tourney