PDA

View Full Version : Filter for deep stack tables

Changer
08-14-2011, 03:18 AM
I couldn't find it if it exists, and I believe HM1 does not have this feature. Could you please add a filter to get deep stack tables on poker stars? You could also just create a filter for any cash tables with antes as I believe this would get all the deep stack tables. Thanks.

udbrky
08-14-2011, 08:18 PM
There is a stack sizes report, which reads off your stack size, like in 1.0

Changer
08-14-2011, 09:40 PM
There is a stack sizes report, which reads off your stack size, like in 1.0

This is ineffective for filtering out deep stack tables unless I'm using it wrong. With antes and minimum stacks usually 100bb, play at a deep stack table is very different from normal tables so it would be nice to differentiate the two. If I sit at a normal table and win an allin or two, suddenly I have a stack of 200-300bb but the rest of the table is still sitting 40-100 bb. The play is not even close to sitting at a table where everyone has a 200bb+ stack.

Not to mention the antes take a big bite in your "won money without showdown". Sometimes I want to see how my red line is doing at normal, non-ante tables and there is no effective way to filter out the deep stack tables. Filtering by effective stack size would not work in this situation.

udbrky
08-15-2011, 02:30 AM
Please email some of these hands with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com so we can see if this is possible to filter.