PDA

View Full Version : Any way to have Table Manager open?

dad604
08-14-2011, 02:48 AM
Is there any way to have the Table Manager window open on desktop like in HM1? Having Table Manager open when playing Party Poker, I can stack the tables and see which tables have fish by looking at TM. I can bring the table to the top of the stack by clicking on that table in TM.

I miss that with HM2. I know that feature is not much use on other sites but it works great for Party.

Kniffer
08-14-2011, 05:16 AM
There actually is something similar to the Table Manager from HM1, it just is embedded into the Session overview tab of the main HM2 window right now. If you go to your sessions tab, it is the part in the bottom left and is labeled "Open Tables Detected".

Although it seems to working like TM in HM1 did, the sessions tab needs a refresh button or an auto refresh function. I always liked to check the number of played hands at the TM tray icon, which as far as i played with HM2 yet (which isn't really much) is just possible in this tab. And it does only update if you change the tab and than change it back, which is a little annoying because HM always has to load everything anew.

udbrky
08-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Sessions auto refreshes as long as your hands are being written at the correct time. Please use the hand importing - site time adjustment to make sure that your hands are being written to the correct time. Auto detect will adjust the site's server time to your computer clock time.