PDA

View Full Version : Very very small hud request: huge funcionality - 2448

TexDanny
08-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Hi,

In the last 3 pots hud, would it be possible to change the text color from white to red if the hand saw the showdown? The best and most reliable way to gather information as a poker player is by looking at hands that went to showdown. I find myself clicking on every single pot that is like 7bbs+ just to see if there was any showdown I can get information from.

Please make this change, won't hurt anyone and will actually benefit the more observant people that realize the pattern red text = showdown.

Changer
08-14-2011, 03:19 AM
Hi,

In the last 3 pots hud, would it be possible to change the text color from white to red if the hand saw the showdown? The best and most reliable way to gather information as a poker player is by looking at hands that went to showdown. I find myself clicking on every single pot that is like 7bbs+ just to see if there was any showdown I can get information from.

Please make this change, won't hurt anyone and will actually benefit the more observant people that realize the pattern red text = showdown.

+1

Hadn't though about that before, but it sounds like a really good idea that would be easy to implement.

udbrky
08-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Thank you, wrote this up