PDA

View Full Version : Setup Hero Name not working

Fred
05-23-2009, 04:00 AM
hi,
just purchased the software, technically all is working fine, now trying to set up the thing.

one of the first steps: setup my hero name (as described in the quick start guide). point is: when i type in my name, i simply cant exit that check box, so name is selected.

any ideas?

thanks,
fred

morny
05-23-2009, 01:36 PM
When you type the name, click the select button and then click close and it should be fine

Fred
05-23-2009, 02:03 PM
hi morny,
thanks for trying to help, but if it would be that easy ...well.

of course i clicked on select, but after entering my name (in correct spelling) it still says "0 players", and when i then click on selcet, i get an eroor message, saying "please enter in part of the player name to search for".

it looks like to me, that the programm isnt able to find my name in the database, although hands have been imported.

is there a possibility to look manually into the database to check this?
or a trigger that says, how many hands have been imported?

thx, fred

morny
05-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Sounds like the hands didnt import
What hands did you import maybe attach one and also whats the exact versions of HM your using?

Fred
05-23-2009, 02:33 PM
its omaha manager professionell,
version 1.08.04

i attached a hand history file.
by the way: it moved from the original folder to the archice folder (that i created as stated in the quick start guide), so looks like import went through.

hmm...

morny
05-23-2009, 02:36 PM
First open the Poker Stars Lobby then go to Requests > Display Instant Hand History and in the new window click the Options button in the bottom left corner. This should bring up another window, select language as english as those HH are in German i think

Fred
05-23-2009, 02:39 PM
... and when i go to reports tab and use "change", same error message ...

Fred
05-23-2009, 02:50 PM
very good morny, that was the solution (english hand history files)

thanks a lot.
fred