PDA

View Full Version : Stars turbos saved as regular speed

soulsbyc
08-13-2011, 11:21 PM
Is there anything I can do about this?

It didn't use to be an issue, as the buyins were different for turbos, so I could filter my results buy buyin to see turbo results etc.

Now they are the same buyin I cannot differentiate between the games. I might be crushing the regulars and losing in the turbos and I wouldnt have a clue.

Thanks,
Cameron.

Edit: Even being able to see a "rake" column would help, as I could order the games by this and change the speed. Is there a way to edit the columns which I can see?

MeatWad
08-14-2011, 02:07 AM
I'm having the same issue for superturbos. I play both turbos and superturbos and I can't distinguish between the two.

netsrak
08-14-2011, 05:26 AM
At the moment we don't differ between this types.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) and summaries together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

MeatWad
08-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Sorry - I don't understand what you are asking. If you software doesn't look for differences in sng game speeds then its a feature you need to add. I don't understand why you want hand histories since your software is doing exactly what you expect it to. Am I missing something?

soulsbyc
08-14-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah I am a little confused to. My hand histories look the same as everybody elses hand histories. How can your software not differentiate between the types? Surely I am not the only one who wants to be able to differentiate between regular speed and turbo sngs on stars, they are hardly uncommon games...

fopah
08-14-2011, 07:15 PM
We need hand histories/tourney summaries to see if we can distinguish the difference between the two types so that we can work on releasing a fix for this.