PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Compatibility

kingcobrapoker
05-22-2009, 08:40 PM
I just downloaded a trial version of HM, which by the way wasn't the easiest thing I've ever downloaded to be sure but that's out of the way now. So I then find out that I need a third party hand grabber for Pacific which is where I play. Well that's going to involve another purchase but still, this thing has some stats I want which I don't get with what I'm using now, and it has some other benefits too so perhaps worth checking out some more. So according to this site I can grab hands for manual review but if that's all it can do then I'm not interested in HM at all. I surf the net a bit and find out that people have a HUD of sorts running but it's not a regular HUD just a box you can click for some stats and presumably not live ones. So this all has me wanting to remove the program as if this is the case it's not what I want but I decided to ask first before I toss it. What's the deal here guys?

morny
05-23-2009, 12:27 PM
First up most Pacific sites now save hand histories to the hard drive and so shouldnt need the purcahse of the hand grabber anymore, im not 100% if all the pacific skins have made the update but i know most of them have, please contact their support to confirm this for your skin and find out where they are saving the hand histories then setup a path to this folder in Options > Configure Auto Import Folders

HM also collects and displays stats live, you can review the hands later obviously but it certainly works live with the stats overlayed on the hud while you play. Not sure where you heard you couldnt as this was never the case.

You can see for yourself with the free trial we offer.

kingcobrapoker
05-23-2009, 06:10 PM
That's good news. I checked into this and yeah the Pacific client itself can be set up to save hand histories. You have to go to settings and then select it. I'm looking forward to giving HM a whirl, that is if I can figure out how to do it ;)

Thanks
Ken