PDA

View Full Version : HUD unusable for multitabling FTP (so far) attn: support

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Stats appearing in the wrong order at the table. Ive spent half the afternoon clicking and unclicking "fix my stats position", "lock the layout", and "seating preferences" (which for FTP the only options are seat 3 or nothing), along with the FTP "auto center" feature and no combination of enablement or disablement of any of these features has fixed the problem.
On top of that its impossible to fix manually b/c if you move a display on one table, all the displays in the same position on the other tables move as well (which would be fine if everything was uniform, but its not).

Is there any way around this or what b/c i give up.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 06:40 PM
Have you read the newbie guide?

stretch00
05-22-2009, 06:45 PM
you just have not set up HUD correctly you need to follow this guide,

New? - Start Here with the newbie guide to settings, Importing and the HUD http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=2

and make sure you read about fix my stat position,most times that is left UN checked,once you set up hud position seating preference.

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Dude Ive read the newbie guide and FAQs multiple times at this point. If u think I havent configured the HUD correctly why dont u give me some idea what im doing wrong based on the info i gave in the OP.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 07:06 PM
I AM. I play Tilt and when I set my HUD according to the newbie guide it works perfect!!!!!!!!!! whether I'm muti table/cash/mtt/fullring/6max/HU. so thats why I say RE READ THE SET UP AND FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER.
I'm just trying to help!

stretch00
05-22-2009, 07:10 PM
If I had to guess based on the limited info you did give I would say you set something wrong in the area of your seating prefrences.On top of that you are using the FIX MY STAT box which really is not used. If you use fix my stat it will be in that position across all your tables.

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 07:15 PM
no, if u read my post i said that ive been clicking and unclicking (in various combinations) ALL the boxes i know of that have to do with hud position at the table. "fix my stat" being one of them. hasnt made a difference as hud still shows up out of order everytime on every table whether "FMS" is on or off.

btw, is that teahupoo in your avatar?

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 07:17 PM
so no matter where youre sitting when u play on ftp youre hud is always in the right place? do u use auto-center or no?

stretch00
05-22-2009, 07:25 PM
YES my HUD never ever has to be move across 4 different sites and every table layout that you can possibly play.That's why I say to follow the newbie guide for all sites and follow it to the letter.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 07:26 PM
So follow it and re set your stuff! I'll be back in an hour I have to pick up the kids.

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Support?

mksmipalla
05-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Stats appearing in the wrong order at the table. Ive spent half the afternoon clicking and unclicking "fix my stats position", "lock the layout", and "seating preferences" (which for FTP the only options are seat 3 or nothing), along with the FTP "auto center" feature and no combination of enablement or disablement of any of these features has fixed the problem.
On top of that its impossible to fix manually b/c if you move a display on one table, all the displays in the same position on the other tables move as well (which would be fine if everything was uniform, but its not).

Are you only playing 6max tables? If you have "Auto center" in the Full Tilt lobby checked then you should have prefered seating in Holdem Manager set for seat 3 for six max. Uncheck "fix my stats" and " lock the layout" Is this exactly how you have it?Also are you using 1.08.4. The latest HM version?

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Are you only playing 6max tables? If you have "Auto center" in the Full Tilt lobby checked then you should have prefered seating in Holdem Manager set for seat 3 for six max. Uncheck "fix my stats" and " lock the layout" Is this exactly how you have it?Also are you using 1.08.4. The latest HM version?

Hey mk,
Yep, latest version. I'll give the settings u suggested a try and let u know how it works inna minute.

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Gave those settings a try. Opened 5 tables and the HUD position was still random on each.

mksmipalla
05-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Ok two more things. Do you have " Hero names" set up and this problem is on table you are sitting at right not just have running?
Also the hud boxes are in the right spots correct? it's just the huds are not next to the right palyers

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Hero names is set yeah. Yep, tables Im sitting at. And ur correct, HUD boxes are in the right spots just not in front of the correct players.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Did you set up any special layout configs?
Have yo tried to change the layout using the table manager?

stretch00
05-22-2009, 08:57 PM
have you read this FAQ ID # 135

stretch00
05-22-2009, 09:08 PM
are you still w/me or not?

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Yeah Im here. Just tried sitting at 6 tables on FTP again. It seems that HUD is shifted one player to the left on each table, so that my stats diplay in front of the player to my left, and his stats display in front of the player to his left etc. I dunno, Ive been at this literally all day and feeling really bad about myself that I cant get it to work properly.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 09:28 PM
ok we can do this so you can just play tonight ok?

mksmipalla
05-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Then I would change the prefered seating number to seat 2 or seat 4 and see which works.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 09:30 PM
yup try that.
if not that just unlock lay out and move each box to correct spot and lock again

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Table manager isnt popping up when I click auto import. do u know how I can access it?

stretch00
05-22-2009, 09:37 PM
this way if you shut and open a table again in tilt it should be good. to move boxes manually > just hover mouse in a blank spot in hud box right clic and drag/drop.
I still think you do have something not right in you layout config though.

SeeThomasHowl
For FTP Pref Seating its only giving me Seat 3 or - as options. does that sound right?

stretch00
table manager will be another spade card in you task tray

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 09:38 PM
yup try that.
if not that just unlock lay out and move each box to correct spot and lock again

Tried this a bunch of times earlier, but maybe I messed something up. I'll give it a go again right now.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 09:40 PM
make sure you lock after getting them in position!

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 09:40 PM
k, brb

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Ok, done and locked. When I did so I had "auto center" on in FTP though. Should I have disabled it?

stretch00
05-22-2009, 09:44 PM
titl seat pref is or should be 1/3/5/5
but like I asked earlier if you set any custom lay outs and they are being used in the table manager it will change thing.
so if your using defalt in table mngr we can figure this out way easyier

stretch00
05-22-2009, 09:46 PM
I dont think so I havent played tilt in a while but I do know mine is on

stretch00
05-22-2009, 09:56 PM
ok I'll wait for you make sure you open/close a tbl or2 and see if it stays

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 10:00 PM
What you told me to do worked stretch. It was working perfectly, then to make sure I closed HEM and FTP and reopened some tables, and now its doing that one-player-to-the-left shit again. I guess Im going to have to do the unlock-rearrange-relock once per session or something. I dunno.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 10:02 PM
you should not have to! Go to your table mangr again and change your lay there to find the 1 we just locked

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Its set to the one we locked, the default.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Another thing you can do is after you get it set and locked go>HUD options > player prefs> at the top of page CHOOSE CONFIG> go new config button and make a TILT config for your self and it will be in table mngr, then if you have to realign again, go> TiLT "name" in tbl mngr> unlock> re align> and lock again. Then it will always be ther in tbl mngr if you need to change!
Make sure you leave the default alone! you can have many layouts so leave default there

stretch00
05-22-2009, 10:20 PM
default works fine now right?

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Vey cool stretch, Im gonna do that. Im really sorry for tying up so much of your time. Youve been a huge help man. Seriously.

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 10:24 PM
I unlocked, rearranged, relocked the default - closed HEM and FTP, reopened. Sat at 4 tables and it is perfectly aligned now (hope it stays that way!) Youre the man dude. Can I send u $10 on FTP?

stretch00
05-22-2009, 10:25 PM
I was on till 4am lastnight in table chat box setting someone else up it's cool! But you realy should go back to that newbie guide again,it takes a little getting used to and that guide has a couple of good videos that really laid it out for me

stretch00
05-22-2009, 10:27 PM
donations are always welcome PM me

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Sounds good bro. Cheers, and thanks again.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 10:31 PM
remember to re config that lay out or it will jamb you up @ other sites
Just make another and call i tilt etc...and save it so you have it in tbl mngr!

SeeThomasHowl
05-22-2009, 10:32 PM
remember to re config that lay out or it will jamb you up @ other sites
Just make another and call i tilt etc...and save it so you have it in tbl mngr!

Perfect. pm sent btw.

stretch00
05-22-2009, 10:48 PM
cool good luck tonight on the tables and watch those vids also use you articles in HM they really help orient you with the program along w/helping you game analysis

Tomcis
05-26-2009, 05:00 AM

Did you manage to solve your problem? I have the same one so I need also some help.

morny
05-26-2009, 11:49 AM
Please start a new thread, detail as much details as possible about your problem and what youve tried so far and well do our best to help

Tomcis
05-28-2009, 03:07 AM
It is strange situation for me. Before FTP I played on Betfair Poker. I installed HM following the instation guide and everything was ok. Every stats were in right position in every table. So it seemed that I did everything in right way.

Week ago I instaled FTP. I didnt make any changes in HM exept linking it to FPT.
And my problems began.

So I dont know how to start solve this problem and what I have to do now.

By the way, sorry for me English.