PDA

View Full Version : Question about using HEM

Possolino
05-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi!

I purchased HEM few days ago and for me very important questions arised. Namely my girlfriend also plays poker a little (also from my computer) and I also have an poker account in one site, where she does play (in Prima network).

As I followed through the instructions, I understood that HEM can not be shared with other people. But in Prima, where is a problem that even multiple accounts have the same hand history and therefore if HEM is started, then it also imports her hands as well. So no matter what, all her hands will be in my overall database in any case.

Now two questions arised from that.

1) Can she analyze the hands (after the session) with my purchased hem? (All her hands will come in my database in any case because of the collective hand history in Prima).
2) Can she also use HUD during playing poker? (Basically can she do another alias in this HEM and use it as I do?)

HEM is purchased by me and it is used only in the same computer.
I have already watched her stats then I have used HEM, but haven't dared let her start HEM her own.

I would be glad, if someone could help me out answering those questions!

morny
05-22-2009, 06:11 PM
The license should only be used for 1 person but can be used on 2 pc's if you have a laptop. It will only import her hands if she sets up an autoimport folder for Prima aswell as youll have 2 different usernames and 2 different databases so that shouldnt be an issue.

So according to the license agreement only you should use the hud or analyze using that version of HM and if she would like to she should also buy another license.

Possolino
05-23-2009, 04:10 AM
The license should only be used for 1 person but can be used on 2 pc's if you have a laptop. It will only import her hands if she sets up an autoimport folder for Prima aswell as youll have 2 different usernames and 2 different databases so that shouldnt be an issue.

So according to the license agreement only you should use the hud or analyze using that version of HM and if she would like to she should also buy another license.

Thank you for quick reply, but I'm still a bit confused.

Now I understand that she could not use HEM. But the problem in Prima is that there isn't 2 different hand histories for 2 different usernames and so I can not have only my hands in my database - no matter what. All her hands will be in my database anyway if i start HEM my own.
So basically if I analyze her hands (like another opponent's) then it can not be a problem!? Or is it?

morny
05-23-2009, 01:39 PM
I see what you mean, its no problem importing someone elses hands, just as its fine to mine someones hands and you can analyze her hands if you like aswell since its your database just if she wants to use HM to do her own analysis or have a hud then shell need to purchase another license.