PDA

View Full Version : Stats always changing and more

Hilips
05-22-2009, 11:30 AM
A bunch of problems in the last 2 months of new versions, im not sure which one.

- Stats changed on one player from, for example, 1500 hands to 55 hands without any player left the table... and then back to normal.
- Stats disapear in one table but keep showing on the others.
- Total stats with less hands then the session stats.

None of this happen before.

I play at Eurolinx/Microgaming and using the last beta.

Hilips
05-23-2009, 11:38 PM
bump

morny
05-24-2009, 12:18 PM
The 1st issue will be hard to find a solution to unless its happening quite often

For the 2nd issue try using forceontop in Hud Options > Table Preferences

For the 3rd issue, If i do a teamviewer session can you show me this morny@holdemmanager.net but it sounds like a filter issue and also link to this thread

Hilips
05-25-2009, 03:11 PM
I think the problem in the first and third issue its with the filters, i already change it... lets see what happens.

The second issue happened again today, i player 1500 hands 6 tabling and in one table the stats were always disappearing but the other tables were fine.

I don't see how the force on top will resolve this, since the other 5 tables were fine, i never used the force on top before and never had this problem. I use HM since day one and not once the stats disappeared, only in the last betas.

I'll try to make a camtasia video to show this problem next time i play.

Btw, i remember a few versions ago, when having the active players detail window open, i just click on one player in the HUD and he was automatically selected in the active player window... but now i can't do that. I dream about this or this feature gone?