PDA

View Full Version : Problems Importing

Wally
05-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi,

I'm trying to help a friend fix his holdem manager. Until recently everything worked fine, he has been using holdem manager for 12k hands without any problems importing.

Now whenever I open Holdem manager and goto import, after I click import files and navigate to a file from the HMarchive (i.e this file has previously imported fine) it says "Auto Importing...." but nothing happens.

The Import buttons become ghosted as like it would usually do and the stop import button is showed, then it goes back to the 3 buttons un-ghosted as if the hands are imported however it still says "Importing ....." at the bottom and no hands are imported.

I have tried un-installin and reinstalling HM (I have tried 1.07 and 1.08.04) but have the same problems. I have also tried starting a new database but again no luck.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Karl

morny
05-22-2009, 11:13 AM
HM wont reimport a hand it has already import it will just ignore it because it will recognise its already in the database

But you said youve also tried with a new database so it should work for that, is this just with 1 file or all files, have you disabled UAC and rebooted? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73