PDA

View Full Version : New currency, (SEK) - Now nothing is right with the result and currency

Jacob80
08-12-2011, 10:13 PM
HEM worked fine and then i installed the new release 1.11.07b with support for swedish currency (SEK). Since I play on a boss media site for swedes, Svenska Spel, that sounded nice. Now everything is messed up with the result.

The session and report tabs have completely different result, if you change the currency to SEK it treats the imported hands as USD and you convert it to SEK with completely wrong result. if you choose USD its still wrong result.

Seems like the HH still contains USD and when HEM import it screws with the figures.

sessions tab im up $259 usd, up 1635 SEK, in reports tab im up 132$ - in real life im up 100 SEK.

Only the stakes says SEK but all other money in pott, bets are in USD and if you change to SEk in sessions tab it converts from USD to SEk when in fact all the numbers already are in SEK (but the HH have a $ instead of SEK)

What to do??

Patvs
08-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Try downgrading: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds

Do you have HoldemManager Professional Edition or Small Stakes?

Jacob80
08-13-2011, 05:54 PM
I have professional edition. When you import the hands all the numbers in the HH is equalent of swedish crones SEK BUT all numbers have a $ in front. So HEM import as $ but i know that $ really means SEK so the numbers are correct. Now it seems that HEm converts to SEk from USD BUT on my swedish site there is no $ to begin with, its just HEM that imports the HH as $ when in fact its SEK.

The new currency-function is good if you play on an USD-site and want to convert your winnings to SEK (which means your winnings differs due to the exchange rate). BUt if you only play with SEK it just screw things up maybe because the HH says $ as if you were playing with $ instead of SEK.

Patvs
08-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Email us a handhistory with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com

Jacob80
08-14-2011, 07:12 AM
Made a strange discovery... the graph and sessions tab are the same and differs greatly from session tab. BUT if you change the currency in the sessions tab to GBP you get exactly the same result in winnings.

Does HEM translate SEk as GBP

Patvs
08-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency