PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments - Manual Edit #2455

Not Excessive
08-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Title say it. How do I manually edit tournament results to correct errors.?

udbrky
08-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Go to tournaments report
Right click tourney you wish to edit
Click edit
Change any necessary field.

Not Excessive
08-13-2011, 12:53 AM
And thereby hangs a problem.

The error is appearing in Reports > Tournament > Tournament Results (buy-in listed as Euros when it should be US$) but I have no option in this report to see the tournament number. If I go to where I can edit results, Reports > Tournament > Tournaments, I can see the tournament number (and can edit the tournament) but I don't know which is the 'correct' tournament, and in any case there is no field to change the currency.

Btw, changes to these reports, like deleting 4th through 10th place finishes is not permanent; they reappear next time HM2 is started. As does the sizing of the top panel vs the lower panel. It always resets back to have prominence on the lower panel. I think this may have already been reported.

udbrky
08-13-2011, 03:50 AM
The tourney that is being read as euro is a different kind of issue - send us the files and we can work on getting that fixed.

I just removed the 4th-10th place finishes in tourney results, restarted HM2 and they remain removed. The sizing memory is in the pipeline.

Not Excessive
08-13-2011, 09:06 PM
re: Tourney listed as Euro. HH and TS sent to HM2 support. This needs to be looked at from a 'Report' perspective as well. ie, how do I find the HH/TS for the required tourney when the tourney number is not listed? There is no apparent place in this report where the tourney number located, excedpt in the ubiquitous replayer. Is a long winded way of doing things as tourney number has to be one the keys that links all tourney data, no?

re: 4th -10th place finishes. This does not work for me, in any report. If I delete (uncheck) these columns they reappear next time I start HM2.

@4859

udbrky
08-14-2011, 06:01 PM
The tournaments report has the ID stat - tournament results is a winnings summary - it shows your winnings across stakes. Since it will show all of your $10 SNG together, it can't bring up individual id #s. That is in the tournaments report.

Please upload a pic, the report.report and log file after you take out the stats and again after you restart and they show back up. I just did this on 2 computers and they save my stat changes. You can email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread, or upload in this thread.

Not Excessive
08-14-2011, 08:13 PM
I don't have a report.report file anywhere on my computer. Am I also looking for a report.log file or log.txt file? On a Win XP system, where are these files supposed to be? I can see hidden files and file extensions btw.

udbrky
08-14-2011, 08:16 PM
name of report.report - report is the extension

Not Excessive
08-14-2011, 09:14 PM
I have 2.

One in C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\Reports
and
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Holdem Manager\Reports

There are some subtle differences in the content, but both mentions position up to and including 10th (even after I changed the report to only show to pos 3).

Where might I find the log file as I have a lot of them (log.txt) all over the place? Or should I be looking for name_of_report.log?

udbrky
08-14-2011, 10:50 PM
No, it's log.txt - the euro issue has been written up.

Not Excessive
08-15-2011, 01:00 AM
Would have been nice if this had been addressed:

I don't have a report.report file anywhere on my computer. Am I also looking for a report.log file or log.txt file? On a Win XP system, where are these files supposed to be? I can see hidden files and file extensions btw.

Anyway, 2 screenshots and copies of log.txt and Tourament Report.Report before and after deleting columns (and seeing them come back when HM2 restarted) emailed to support.

udbrky
08-15-2011, 01:04 AM
Since you were in the spot for the others, I figured you had the location.

My apologies for missing my copy/paste. I usually have it in these posts.

Sarek
08-15-2011, 02:18 PM
C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager\Reports

DogNamedBluff
08-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Right clicking the column headers > removing the stats > stats return on restart has been written up. Use the Stats button in the Reports windows and the stats should not return on restart. Thank you.

Not Excessive
08-15-2011, 11:13 PM
Right clicking the column headers > removing the stats > stats return on restart has been written up. Use the Stats button in the Reports windows and the stats should not return on restart. Thank you.

Bingo! I didn't know this option was available. Deleted columns 4-10 and they did NOT return when HM2 restarted, Good job, thanks.

Also thanks for the nifty column drag and re-position feature. Super nice.

udbrky
08-16-2011, 02:56 AM
On behalf of Bluff, you're welcome.