PDA

View Full Version : Multitable Session Replay

thedoctor
08-12-2011, 01:13 PM
I guess the title says it all.
It would be awesome being able to replay a session several replayers at once. Somekind of pause/start button that would work across all the replayers aswell.
I wouldn't mind a somewhat limited approach to this (just replay all the parallel tables that were going on, based on timestamps of hand-histories, and not allow any different number).

Right now the only other practical way of reviewing an entire session preserving gameflow etc is to screen-record and that's not that practical at all.

Sarek
08-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Can you post more arguments - why this need to be implemented?
And rough estimate % of customers who really need this?

thedoctor
08-12-2011, 01:57 PM
The only arguments I have come from the reasons I'd use it. That there's absolutely no tool that makes it possible to review gameflow and recent history.

It doesn't 'need' to be implemented it was just a feature sugestion.
It's just something I think is very helpfull, it's a bummer having to screen-record sessions to be able to do that. I can tell you that atleast I am willing to pay $100 for that feature alone. For instance I much rather use HM then the competition but I'd buy the competition's product if it had that feature just for that specific purpose and use HM for the rest.
I have no idea how many customers really need it but you (by you I mean the company) are in a better position to gather that intel.

udbrky
08-12-2011, 07:42 PM
We have implemented the replay all from this table feature. The sort on it is being fixed currently.

Is this the type of thing you're talking about with following game flow?