PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager not launching

evilgaba
08-12-2011, 10:59 AM
I installed HEM on a Virtual Machine running Windows XP. HEM runs fine and is importing hands. I have set my alias and seating for the poker client (Black Chip Poker on the Merge Network). I can run reports and view my hands.

Table Manager is not launching via HEM. "Launch Hud with Auto import" is checked. I tried Hud Options -> Relaunch Hud and get nothing. I closed down HEM and started over and still get no Table Manager.

However, if I go into the directory and manually click on HMHud.exe it fires up and the hud works fine. It just will not fire off through HEM.

I am up to date with V 1.11.07b.

I searched the forums for 10 minutes and the FAQ and could not find this specific problem so I posted it. I'm sure it's something stupid I am missing.

TIA.

Patvs
08-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Run a manual Windows Update. Update is to Service Pack 3 and install ALL additional updates (especially .net framework updates).

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.