PDA

View Full Version : Calculating rake on Purple lounge(Microgaming)

spage
08-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Hi,
I seem to have problems with calculating rake on Purple lounge. Is there some fix for it?

CDB_HM
08-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi,
I seem to have problems with calculating rake on Purple lounge. Is there some fix for it?

Can you be a little more specific please.

spage
08-12-2011, 10:16 AM
HEM says that i have raked xyz, but my rb site says that I have raked less than xyz. And I am not sure if the problem is on their or on my side. So basically what I want to know if there is some known issue with it or HEM should be correct on the rake paid.
Thanks

CDB_HM
08-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Hi,

Along with specific details please send some examples and/or email us a screen shot, (of HM and rakeback provider and a gamehistory.dat file so we can test.

RDB
08-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Something to consider with most/if not all Microgaming skins is that their rewards/rakeback and promotions are based on $USD even though most games are in €EUR and £GBP. Therefore the rake figure you see in Holdem Manager will never be 100% accurate due to currency rate fluctuations and whatever rate the skin applies when they do their conversions for bonuses/rakeback e.t.c.