PDA

View Full Version : How do you get HUD to go to proper seat in Cash Games on Ultimate Bet?

StrikingEagle
05-21-2009, 06:15 PM
HI,

I need to move HUD for cash games, but when I play 2 or more
then when I move HUD on one table, it rearranges HUD on every
table.

This does not happen with tournaments or Sng's.

How do I correct this?

Oh, another thing, the results for tournaments and Sng's do not
register, same as with Poker Stars.
Is this another site where you need to manually enter that
information?

thanks in advance for your help.

morny
05-21-2009, 06:29 PM
If you using preferred seating make sure its setup correctly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

If your not using preferred seating then unitck "fix my stats positions" i suspect its the latter since it works for tourneys and not for cash so untick fix my stats position for all layouts just to be sure as its not needed.

Were working on adding support for UB summaries and in the meantime youll need to edit it manually

StrikingEagle
05-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Firstly Make sure your using the latest version. Check here for the latest releases http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

I have version 108.4

Some sites currently need the force_ontop option selected to work properly with Holdem Manager.
Go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and tick the box “Force Ontop”. Untick if it makes no improvement.
neither helps

If your at a site that allows you to choose your seating then you need to configure your seating options to correspond in Holdem Manager.
I don't use preferred seating

Go to Options->HUD options->Seating Preferences and confirm they are correct.
I dont use preferred seating

There is an option to have your stats position in the same place on each table regardless of your position, in the top corner of the screen for example. This can cause problems if this is selected and your sitting on different seats on several tables, if your using the preferred seating option you should also untick this otherwise it will cause problems. If so make sure to go to Hud Options > Player Preferences and untick the box on the bottom called “Fix My Stats Position”
box is unticked

You can also identify yourself as Hero so the HUD will know where your sitting quicker which you can do by going to Hud Options > Set Up Hero Names, click the Add button and enter your screen name and press ok.
done: but it doesn't help

To Setup Seating Preferences when your not sure of the seat do the following:
First make sure preferred seating is setup correctly for your site on Hud Options > Preferred Seating
does not apply

OK, now what do I do???? I have followed all these directions. When you have time perhaps you could lead me in another direction to fix this. thanks...Lyn

morny
05-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

StrikingEagle
05-23-2009, 08:06 PM
e-mail sent with TeamView password and ID number.
I won't close the window until you are ready for meeting.
thanks.