PDA

View Full Version : Whens the updated beta coming?

WhatAStupidQuestion
08-12-2011, 07:51 AM
When are the updates to HEM2 Beta going to be implemented? Or is that not how it works?

ie stuff from here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feature-requests-feedback/109931-my-hem2-feedback-suggestions.html#post545781 plus other stuff.

I'm basically waiting for the above to be done before I use it properly. Still using HEM1 for my daily grind..
P.S. I uploaded my whole database to HEM2 last night, I was wondering if I play more hands in HEM1, would they be able to sync with HEM2 database or is sync'ing purely a HEM2-HEM2 computer-laptop thing.

fozzy71
08-12-2011, 10:34 AM
We should have a new beta version out soon, but I do not have an exact ETA yet, or which exact bugs will be fixed in the next beta.

I also can not give any ETA on those specific issues in your other thread. It would take a bit of research to find all the various bug tickets for the issues mentioned in that thread, and once I found them the chances are pretty slim I would have any sort of reliable ETA to give.

After a skimming over the thread you linked to I don't see where any of the bugs you mention would stop you from using the product as it is. I wouldn't really consider any of them deal-breakers, they are just part of the annoyance you have to deal with for being able to use an early beta version of the program.

Sync will not work with HM1. You will need to manually import the new hands from your HM1 archive to HM2 and then sync HM2 again.

WhatAStupidQuestion
08-12-2011, 11:37 AM
We should have a new beta version out soon, but I do not have an exact ETA yet, or which exact bugs will be fixed in the next beta.

I also can not give any ETA on those specific issues in your other thread. It would take a bit of research to find all the various bug tickets for the issues mentioned in that thread, and once I found them the chances are pretty slim I would have any sort of reliable ETA to give.

After a skimming over the thread you linked to I don't see where any of the bugs you mention would stop you from using the product as it is. I wouldn't really consider any of them deal-breakers, they are just part of the annoyance you have to deal with for being able to use an early beta version of the program.

Sync will not work with HM1. You will need to manually import the new hands from your HM1 archive to HM2 and then sync HM2 again.

Thanks for the reply. Not sure what soon means but i'll keep an eye out I guess.

Hero stats are a deal breaker for me and so far they are too limited. I'll reassess when more get added.

I haven't transferred over because I would have to manually set all my colour properties again and sort out all of my HUD set up again. I just waiting for this to be implemented before trying it for the daily grind.

Sarek
08-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Nobody can explain term "soon" when we are talking about beta software with bugs being worked on :)

B-Money
08-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Public releases happen when the build is in a stable state and there's enough new content to justify a release. We're still adding features and fixing features so it's a matter of when the build is stable. I'd expect the next build to be released early next week. Might be end of next week or the week after depending on what changes happen over the weekend.

WhatAStupidQuestion
09-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Hi, seems the new build is in. As shown here:

**Licensing Alert** You will need to register again with this build. Log into your account at Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software and click License Keys to get your license.

- Extended Beta licensing
- 1581 Save last selected archive folder to the default archive folder location
- 935 Don't allow duplicate alias names or duplicate players in Alias
- Fixed FR positions with EP filter applied showing 5 lines
- 2484 Basic Filter raisers position not returning correct results
- 2522 Fixed date filter showing strange when cleared
- 2531 Fixed PartyPoker rake change
- 2382 Remove all instances of excluded auto import folders
- 2222 Show current player name in current player ribbon bar button
- Eliminated exception thrown when the filters file does not exist
- 2525 Fixed TNPP download link pointing to TNFT page
- Table Scanner enabled
- Stat FR tweak
- Performance tweaks
- Added images to action highlight for replayer
- 2505 Tourney filter M orbits between 0-1 showing hands with 1.x
- 2276 apply filters to tournament graphs
- 2184 added scroll bar to build notes text box
- 2524 allow deleting of user tags

Is any of the stuff in my link included in the new release??

I am having troubles getting a license code for the new release. Seems I have the same serial number on 'my account' sign in and maybe i'm being stupid but it wasn't mentioned how we can get a new license code for the new update. Maybe I wasn't included, IDK - I tried the 'reset all profiles' but I still have same license code which doesn't allow me to login.

Sarek
09-02-2011, 12:04 PM
No need for new code - just install lates public build and it will ask you to enter the same code.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Beta.exe
or the full installer if you have uninstalled
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe

WhatAStupidQuestion
09-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Thanks