PDA

View Full Version : hud stats everywhere

philliivey
05-21-2009, 01:12 PM
hi

tried to play on stars using multiple panels, but my stats were behind the player beside me, when i tried to move my stats everyone's moved(yes i tried ctrl, still does it) and my stats were still blocked by person beside me, so now everyones stats are all over the place and have no idea whos stats are whos.

I tried setting up hero name and preferred seating and still nothing, i tried exiting hm and starting it again but same thing stats are all over the place even if it is a new game, when i unclick multiple panel to have the one box of stats it is fine everything lines up.

yes i do have latest version, but i think i might have downloaded latest version before installing hm:o
anything else i can try

thanks

morny
05-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Hud Options > Table Preferences and untick Force OnTop

philliivey
05-21-2009, 01:35 PM
did that and still screwed up, all lines will not move at same time, try to move a line but keeps going to a different spot then what i picked or the 2nd line keeps going over the 1st line even though i drag that line under the 1st it will still move up and block the 1st line

philliivey
05-21-2009, 03:46 PM
now sometimes it will line up and sometimes not:(, also i keep getting import errors for full tilt, folder for full tilt was already there from when i had the trial version, there is a folder where hand history are being saved but for some reason hm won't import them

philliivey
05-21-2009, 05:28 PM
disregard the full tilt not working issue, someone told me it is cause i was trying to set up while on play money tables, but even on full tilt if i try to use multiple panels they are scatterd all over the screen, maybe somethin to do with line feed, new panel, new line options?

morny
05-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Have a look at the manual http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=182 as it goes into detail on how to setup the hud, you have control over exactly where you want the stats to go by right clicking and dragging and using the alignment features and its all discussed there, if you still cant get it post a screenshot and show us whats wrong

philliivey
05-21-2009, 08:40 PM
done the manual, stats are moving by themselves after the mucked cards show, i c:)an make a video actually morny as i have screen recorder if i keep having issues.

morny
05-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session, sounds a bit like a corrupt prefs file. morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread