PDA

View Full Version : I need to rant!

ash0803
08-11-2011, 11:31 PM
I am not a person to rant. You can tell that from my previous posts but seriously guys.. what the hell??

I was using HM1 and 20 tabling and playing happy and freely. My computer ran fine. Then the windows updates came out and I had to upgrade to .07. Then my laptop couldn't even handle 8 tables without lagging and making me misclick all over the place. Fine.. I uninstalled the windows updates and ran the old version again and was fine for a little while.

Then more windows updates came and it broke again. This I couldn't uninstall the updates because I wasn't sure which ones nor was I really willing to continue leaving my computer not secure. So I decided to finally use my HM2 copy which I hadn't really had time to try out. So I spent ages and ages configuring and importing all my hands. And guess what? Its even laggier than HM1!!!! I just finished playing a session and misclicked so many times because of the lag. I click one table and then I move to another table and the click registers to the wrong one! I am so tilted and frustrated. It has cost me hundreds of dollars tonight and I ended the session after 30 mins.

The original updates came out mid July I think and to this day I can't play a decent session. This is my living and I paid for this software so that it would do what I wanted it to do. It has cost me so much money in misclicks not to mention loss of earnings due to actually not playing poker? Do you think more than 3 weeks is reasonable to fix a showbreaker bug? Can someone please tell me that you still have some resources left so that you could make at least HM1 OR 2 to actually not kill my laptop? I know it can be done as HM1 was fine. Man I'm so pissed...

End of rant.

netsrak
08-12-2011, 03:58 AM
In this thread is a temporary workaround for the HM 1.11.07 performance problems: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/104811-holdemmanager-exe-taking-up-tons-cpu.html

ash0803
08-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Thank you so much for that. I am going to try it now and if it works I will be so happy. Cheers