PDA

View Full Version : omaha manager

thegeneral55
08-11-2011, 10:06 PM
hi been using this fantastic program for a while now ( holdem ) and its really improved my winrate , can i get a free trial of omaha manager like i had for holdem , and how do i go about getting it or do i have to buy it from the get go ?? thx , gen

fozzy71
08-11-2011, 11:11 PM
We would have to ask our sales team to give you a temporary code, to unlock holdem/omaha simultaneously. Then you can switch between game types in the same program using the game-type drop down menu on all the tabs. Omaha is integrated seamlessly. I can assure you that if you are happy with the Omaha support for the sites you play you should be equally happy with the holdem support. The only real difference is the 2 hole cards missing. Everything else works the same.

If you decide you do want to use a trial version before purchasing, please email your username/email for your account at holdemmanager.com so I can ask our sales team to assign you a temporary code. Email this to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.