PDA

View Full Version : Can't purge certain hands

etay0330
05-20-2009, 11:45 PM
I was trying out some new HUD settings on some 0.01/0.02 tables and now I can't get rid of the hands. I know, I could just filter out that particular level in the filters but that's not the point here. I went into 'Purge Hands' and chose the stakes, my alias, all sites and all dates and it says 0 hands deleted everytime and I'm looking at those 193 hands in the reports section now. I've tried using the actual player's name, exact date range instead of all dates, exact site name instead of all site, etc, and none of them worked. Any idea?

morny
05-21-2009, 11:46 AM
While viewing them in reports go to the bottom pane and choose all instead of last 100 when they load select any hand then right click and choose delete all hands from list and it should get rid of them, try updating to this version first http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

etay0330
05-26-2009, 01:23 AM
I have the latest update. The interesting part is I see 200 hands in my reports section for that stake and when I did the purge it says purging 46 hands. Then after it's done the 200 hands are still there. I did what you mentioned and it got rid of them. Something's wrong with the purging part of the program?