PDA

View Full Version : postgres crushed, HEM not working

TheLastNail
05-20-2009, 06:52 PM
hi, pls for quick advice: I never exp. this, HEM during the play suddenly crushed, and I ve got this message: "postgres.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We re sorry for the inconvenience. .. please tell Microsoft abt this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to us... "

now: i ve tried to reinstall the postgres via FAQ's as instructed to do so.. downloaded the zipped version, unzipped, started installation, but I just got the installation for "modify" purposes.. this all processed well, and it announced, postgres was modified. The problem continued. and HEM is just not working at all, or at some tables pops up at some time, but apparenly not being refreshed..

What do I need to do? I ve also clicked on send error report.. it was sent, I am not really an IT person, but I really desperately need help, bcs MUST grind these days quite a lot.

after I "modified" this postgres, now it says even : Failed to establish a connection to ‘127.0.0.1’ .. so what should I do first now?

thx..

morny
05-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Please email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

TheLastNail
05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Please email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Morny, I have written u an email, will stay at my email adress until you respond... thx for your help.

TheLastNail
05-20-2009, 08:47 PM
hi Roy, are u here? can u help me instead? Morny went to sleep I guess, but I really need every day for playing, coulnt u do the help via teamviewer?

TheLastNail
05-21-2009, 07:19 AM
Morny, pls. check on the email i ve sent u & preferably add me on skype, so we can talk directly..

w8 for u from now on..

thx

morny
05-21-2009, 12:05 PM
Email already sent

TheLastNail
05-21-2009, 12:41 PM
i hope I ve attached the printscreen I ve got from yesterday, now again everything seem ok for now..