PDA

View Full Version : the hud stats don't change in real time

hedonisst
08-11-2011, 09:54 AM
I have noticed for several times now that the stats at some particular table dont change as i play. It happens randomly and at only one table from many (when i am multi-tabling) and after a while, somtimes 15 minutes, somtimes 30 minutes, the stats change instantly, recuperating all the data from that period of time. The hands seem to be imported but the hud doesnt incorporate the data gathered from them instantly. The problem is i cant say when it happens.

i play at pokerstars, in case it does matter.

CDB_HM
08-11-2011, 10:36 AM
I have noticed for several times now that the stats at some particular table dont change as i play. It happens randomly and at only one table from many (when i am multi-tabling) and after a while, somtimes 15 minutes, somtimes 30 minutes, the stats change instantly, recuperating all the data from that period of time. The hands seem to be imported but the hud doesnt incorporate the data gathered from them instantly. The problem is i cant say when it happens.

i play at pokerstars, in case it does matter.

We will try and get this worked out for you.

Can you make sure your Opacity slider in HUD options > Player Preferences> Appearance TAB is 100% to the right and also do the same for the mucked cards Opacity

Also keep task manager running and have it sort by CPU in the Processes TAB and see what is using the most CPU when the lagging happens.

Try disabling as many programs as possible such as AHK scripts, Firewall, LimeWire, Mikogo etc. and Antiviruses and if they can’t be disabled make sure you add all these programs to the exceptions list such as HMhud.exe, DBcontrol panel.exe and holdemmanager.exe from the Holdem Manager folder as well as any of the other programs that happen to be running, sometimes for example the antivirus/firewall etc. scan every file that’s been processed and it can slow things down so running with as few programs as possible. This is the most common culprit and it’s usually a combination of 2 or more programs that can cause the issue rather than 1 specific program.

If that doesn't work close Holdem Manager and go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager and make copies of the prefs.xml file and holdemmanager.config file, then delete the originals. Once you do this restart Holdem Manager and it will create default holdemmanager.config and prefs.xml files and if this fixes the crashing problem then we can assume it was one of those 2 files were corrupt. In that scenario we would need to re-configure our import folders and HUD settings and use the new default ones.

Finally - You can always create a new DB