PDA

View Full Version : Active Player Window

James666Poker
08-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Hi, overall the software is 'prettier' but 'prettier' means nothign if it is unusable.

Firstly I play PKR, therefore we do not have a HUD available to us

a) if a workaround could be made that woul djust be amazing, although I doubt it will ever come to light

b) The Active Player Window on HEM1 is my bread and butter, its my life. It works almost just as well as a HUD, shows all players stats with just 1 click on their name, but in HEM2 I either am being dumb and cannot see all the stats, or when you click on your opponents name it just doesn' show any stats worthwhile.

I understand HEM2 is supposed to be fully customizable, but I see no way of customising anything (which I am sure is just a problem with the Beta version). A decent Active Player Window, showing stats of alll the currently active players is a must for me, otherwise I will just have to continue using HEM1... this is what i use 90% of HEM for - active player window!

Thanks

udbrky
08-11-2011, 07:54 PM
HUD works on 1 table, we're still looking into the possibility of more than one with PKR's structure of tables.

The active player window is in opponents - player analysis

James666Poker
08-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Yeh I understand where the active player window is... Buut it doesn't show you the persons stats that you click on.... In HEM1 if you click on a players name in the active player window, it brings up his 3-bet/4bet percentages, C-Bet percentages etc..etc... it also allows you to click and see what card ranges he has when he 4-bets, 3-bets, calls 4 bets etc...

HEM2 doesn;t have any of these stats available (to my knowledge) at present.

udbrky
08-11-2011, 08:05 PM
In the player analysis window, you can get line analysis and quickly see hands they took lines with like 4bet, 3bet, cbet (even what size), as well as a stat analysis that will show certain stats and you can bring up a replayer with the hud on it.

Seeing what cards they take an action says a lot more than what % they do it with.

JPonline
08-14-2011, 12:30 PM
is there any way to get this "player analysis" windows seperate?
I loved the way it was in HM1.You could have your session/reports tab open, and the active player window aswell...

JP

udbrky
08-14-2011, 08:51 PM

Mariners
10-12-2011, 11:03 PM
I can see player analysis but can't see preflop by pos, preflop cards & postflop are they going to be added to the pop out window?

udbrky
10-13-2011, 05:03 AM
We are looking into expanding this window.