PDA

View Full Version : My BIG mistake

darthmart
05-20-2009, 01:23 PM
I have got Holdem manager through a credit card, the code has been sent on mail. Has downloaded the program, has established, has entered a code... And then I have removed the letter in which that code lay by mistake. Now I do not know what to do. Theoretically after reinstallation windows the program remains on the computer, but whether it will be serviceable to work, the big question. Here it would be desirable to find out, whether I can as that to restore that code just in case

morny
05-20-2009, 01:37 PM
When you start the program does it give the option to buy or register, if it does it didnt enter correctly, if it dosent then its a registered version and its fine and no need to change anything

darthmart
05-20-2009, 01:51 PM
its a registered version everything is ok.So you mean that I can easely reinstal windows without any fears? =))

But if for example my hard drive will broke then what?

morny
05-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Yes just keep a note of your Key, if your hard drive breaks you can use this key on another PC or when you get the hard drive fixed. You can use the key on up to 2 pcs for yourself, if a PC breaks down or you no longer use it email morny@holdemmanager.net and ill reset the key so you can use it again

darthmart
05-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Looks like we didn't understand each other))) I said that I've lost my key for registration HM and that's why I'm afraid of loosing my acc of HM((

morny
05-21-2009, 06:13 PM
ah ok sorry for the confusion, just email Roy with some details and hell reissue your key support@holdemmanager.net

stretch00
05-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Yes just keep a note of your Key, if your hard drive breaks you can use this key on another PC or when you get the hard drive fixed. You can use the key on up to 2 pcs for yourself, if a PC breaks down or you no longer use it email morny@holdemmanager.net and ill reset the key so you can use it again

Where does someone find that key in HM? So that they can make a note of it,if they haven't already,namely me since I am a constant tinkerer of my system and HM.

morny
05-22-2009, 10:38 AM
Go to the Help Menu > Show Serial Code