PDA

View Full Version : Microgaming MTT/SNG

Hilips
08-11-2011, 06:30 AM
Holdem Manager don't work 100% at Microgaming MTT/SNG:

- HUD we have to manual select every table every time.
- HM can't recognize all the SNG, i have only like half of them, but it actually import all the hands.
- Don't recognize the buy in and the rake paid

This problem happens on Poker Tracker 3 too, the HUD doesn't even work but the number of SNG are all recognized.

Waht i don't really understand, and this is going on in both products for year, is why the hell Sharkscope can track ALL my SNG, the buy in, the rake payed, everything but the name of the SNG.

I don't even have to pay a cent to consult Sharkscope and i payed for HM and PT3.

And yes, i am well aware that the SNG table all have the same name, HH don't have the buy in information etc.

I'll post this at PT3 forums too.

Hilips
08-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Since 3 guys from support already reply to all thread except this one: bump.

Added info: The prizes and places are shown at the end of the SNG in the chat, its easy to figure the buy in from that and the rake is fixed.

Patvs
08-11-2011, 06:52 PM
We're aware of this issue.

Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/89631-hem-not-importing-sng-microgaming-3.html

Hilips
08-11-2011, 08:24 PM
I know, HM is on the market for a few years now and Microgaming SNG/MTT never worked since day one. Thanks for pointing to a thread that shows you only figured this about two months ago and didn't fixed.

I don't know if you read my post but i was not reporting any bug, i was stanting a fact and question how its possible to Sharkscope track all my SNG WITH the correct BUY-IN AN RAKE and HM don't.

The justification from HM staff as always been that information is not on the HH, and thats true that info is on the chat at the end of the SNG.

netsrak
08-12-2011, 03:51 AM
You will receive no other answer from us support guys - i forward your thread to the management

morny
08-12-2011, 06:00 AM
Hi,

I understand your point, if you email a bunch of text chat files along with the path they are stored in and link to this thread and ill see if we can get this supported, unfortunately the other issues don't have a possible solution at the moment, sharkscope is prohibited software because it uses a central database to get its information which is against some terms sites and conditions and they do charge a monthly fee although i know they allow a couple of free searches a day.

If there is a possible way to find the solution from the hands that the poker site write or if possible from text chat or other viable methods then we will do our best to support it.

Hilips
08-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Tks for the reply morny.

I don't think the chat is stored in any file. But i can send you a few chat logs if that helps.