PDA

View Full Version : tourney imports

m3dude
05-20-2009, 12:49 AM
its not showing the buyin for any of my tourneys and is also missing other information

TheRYC
05-20-2009, 04:51 AM
I'm having similar problems. Tourney finishes are wrong, tourney $won don't show, turbos are shown as regulars, field size is wrong etc. i'm running 1.08.04

morny
05-20-2009, 12:30 PM
1) What site is this for

2) Are these SNGS or MTTs

3) Have you tried importing the summaries?

TheRYC
05-21-2009, 10:44 AM
1. Stars

2. Both (180T SNGs)

3. Works when I email then copy onto notepad and import but its super annoying to delete histories from auto import everytime i play.

morny
05-21-2009, 12:18 PM
As long as you have http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe that version BEFORE you import it wont need summaries for the sngs as long as they are standard 1 table sngs however if you play tourneys its impossible for HM to get enough info from the HH to know payout structure and number of players etc so you need to import the summaries.

why do you need to delete the summaries, theres no need to?

TheRYC
05-21-2009, 12:28 PM
when i run auto import for my HUD stats the tourneys get loaded. The tourney info is wrong so i have to delete them otherwise the tourney summaries are duplicate and don't update.

morny
05-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Im confused, stars dont auto create summaries they only create the Hand histories, so are you saying they create a hand history and a summary in the hand history file?

I think your mistaken, what happens is HM imports the hand history, this dosent have enough info so you need to import the summary and it will update with the correct info, you should never have to delete a hand history, the summary will update the info even if the HH already imported

undefined
06-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi,

sry to bump, but i got my Sit&Go HTML-summery mailed to me by PokerStars,
imported without errors... but the results r still not showing up right...
am i missing something?

Running 1.08.04

Greets

morny
06-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Im not sure if HTML summary is supported on stars, ill check with Roy

undefined
06-02-2009, 01:17 PM
K. Thanks.

If it's of any help to you, when i import HEM throws this message:

"You are importing a Poker Stars HTML summery and since these do not include a screen name you will need to attach the results to a screen name in your database. Click OK to choose the player"

So it looks like it should work.
What format should i get PS to send me for flawless import?

Best wishes

1p0kerboy
06-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Hi,

sry to bump, but i got my Sit&Go HTML-summery mailed to me by PokerStars,
imported without errors... but the results r still not showing up right...
am i missing something?

Running 1.08.04

Greets

Morny

My tournament summaries, which I'm copy/pasting to my notepad, aren't showing up in HEM either. Is there anything I can do so they will? The file seems to be importing, but I get nothing.

Also, right now HEM tries to give a finish position and a field size to tournaments which I haven't imported yet. Will this cause problems later when I do import the summary?

1p0kerboy
06-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Morny

My tournament summaries, which I'm copy/pasting to my notepad, aren't showing up in HEM either. Is there anything I can do so they will? The file seems to be importing, but I get nothing.

Also, right now HEM tries to give a finish position and a field size to tournaments which I haven't imported yet. Will this cause problems later when I do import the summary?

I want to add to this.

When I go through and delete the erroneus summary that HEM tried to create based on the hand histories, at that point it will let me import my own summaries on those tournaments, and I think that's what the other poster was saying as well.

Also, it now says <2> for <# Played> for my last two tournaments. How can I get rid of one tournament summary from both tournaments?

ValarMG
06-04-2009, 05:51 AM
My issue with Tourney Imports is that I was using an old version of Holdem manager which didn't seem to track results. I've updated and it now seems to work. Is there anyway to import the tourney results I've missed?

Thanks.

Matix
06-17-2009, 05:14 PM
I need help with this too. I requested my sng summaries for this month from stars, got the email, copy/pasted it into a .txt file, imported the file into HEM with no problems, but everything is still messed up.

Any help with this?

fabio
06-17-2009, 06:45 PM
See the other thread :)

@ValarMG: You can email support and let them send you the missing handhistories and summaries

Matix
06-17-2009, 08:30 PM
See the other thread :)

@ValarMG: You can email support and let them send you the missing handhistories and summaries

In the other thread, you tell me to do exactly what I already did and didn't work...

blind squirrel
07-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Hi there,

Importing tourney data through the Tournament History Request on Stars, then saving the e-mail on my desktop, works fine for me. But itīs got a lot of errors in "Time" and "Speed" -

I played plenty recently where my HUD was not working. Is that the reason? (Pretty sure it is since those tourneys I was able to track appear to be fine.) Just checking, thanks!

fozzy71
07-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Are you using 1.09 Beta 19? Please update from the link in my signature. Then delete the tourneys and try to reimport them. Make sure you copy the hand histories to a different folder for manually importing them. If none of that helps, you can zip and email the files to support@holdemmanager.net with your forum name and a link to this thread.

blind squirrel
07-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Is there a way to print out a list of my tourney data as in Tourney -> Results -> Data View?

Iīd need Date, Buyin, Finish, Size and Won as columns. Thanks.

fozzy71
07-24-2009, 08:08 AM
It does not appear so at first glance, though I am not a regular tourney player/user.

blind squirrel
07-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Well, would be an awesome feature.

blind squirrel
07-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Having problems with this again, probably since I ran 1.08.04 for a day, now back to 1.09 beta 20

delete the tourneys and try to reimport them.

Did that and requested summaries from stars, saving that E-Mail to the hd and importing it with a single file import.

"Found 0 files to process..."

Earlier today it did import but nothing changed in the data view.

Make sure you copy the hand histories to a different folder for manually importing them

Whatīs up with hand histories regarding tourney results? I donīt get it tbh...

Thanks.

blind squirrel
07-29-2009, 12:54 PM
^^^ bump

fozzy71
07-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Having problems with this again, probably since I ran 1.08.04 for a day, now back to 1.09 beta 20

:eek:

Did that and requested summaries from stars, saving that E-Mail to the hd and importing it with a single file import.

"Found 0 files to process..."

Earlier today it did import but nothing changed in the data view.

Please try creating a new DB and manually importing some of the problem hand histories (and summaries), to see if the problem is specific to your current DB.

Whatīs up with hand histories regarding tourney results? I donīt get it tbh...

Thanks.

Not sure what you are asking. Any tourney over a single table requires a tourney results/summary so HM has all the info.

If you are still having import errors you can zip and email the files to support@holdemmanager.net with your forum name and a link to this thread.

blind squirrel
07-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Not sure what you are asking. Any tourney over a single table requires a tourney results/summary so HM has all the info.

So no hand histories required, that was the question.

fozzy71
07-29-2009, 07:10 PM
You must have both, for anything over a single table tourney. Hand history text files that are created automatically on your PC during each hand, and a tourney summary, which can only be requested after the tourney has completed.

Matix
07-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Just emailed support as suggested above because this is still not working for me.

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Just emailed support as suggested above because this is still not working for me.

What version of HM are you using, and what isn't working exactly? You haven't posted in this thread in 2 weeks.

Matix
07-31-2009, 06:25 PM
What version of HM are you using, and what isn't working exactly? You haven't posted in this thread in 2 weeks.

Version 1.09 Beta 21.

When I import my tourney histories it doesn't update in data view with all the details(tourney size, etc.).

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 06:38 PM
Version 1.09 Beta 21.

When I import my tourney histories it doesn't update in data view with all the details(tourney size, etc.).

They changed their tourney summaries slightly in the latest update. You can either edit them yourself or wait for beta 22.

See this thread - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14691

And this post - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=72714&postcount=1238

Matix
07-31-2009, 06:49 PM
They changed their tourney summaries slightly in the latest update. You can either edit them yourself or wait for beta 22.

See this thread - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14691

And this post - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=72714&postcount=1238

Ok, thx. Any idea when Beta 22 will be out?

netsrak
08-01-2009, 05:11 AM
In the next days. I'm not sure whether Roy will publish it over the weekend.

ranka
11-23-2009, 07:07 AM
PUMP!

Still cannot import tourney summaries with *.html format.

netsrak
11-23-2009, 07:26 AM
HTML summaries?
Which site?
Which HM version?

I think it is not intended to import HTML summaries.

ranka
11-23-2009, 07:51 AM
HTML summaries?
Which site?
Which HM version?

I think it is not intended to import HTML summaries.

HTML summary from PokerStars and my HEM version is 1.09.02. Looks like HEM supports them but in some reasons it dosen't import them.

Added some screenshots. Choosed file what I want to import and now getting the following pics:

http://www.pokkeriprod.com/ranka/pildid/muu/HEM1.JPG

Hittin OK and now:
http://www.pokkeriprod.com/ranka/pildid/muu/HEM2.jpg

Choosed correct username but nothing :(

netsrak
11-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Are the HTML summaries in english language?
If yes please mail the original files with a link to your post to support@holdemmanager.net

ranka
11-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Are the HTML summaries in english language?
If yes please mail the original files with a link to your post to support@holdemmanager.net

Yes they are. Sent files to you.

fozzy71
11-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Do you have the original hand histories also? Please send those along with the summaries.

ranka
11-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Do you have the original hand histories also? Please send those along with the summaries.

I think I have but there are more than 100,000 hands :(

fozzy71
11-23-2009, 07:34 PM
I think I have but there are more than 100,000 hands :(

To get all your missed hands imported

*) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).