PDA

View Full Version : new computer import problems

deacydo
05-19-2009, 08:13 PM
i recently got a loaner computer, i imported my original back up, HEM worked fine, i backed up my most recent data, and then imported that data which would have all the up to date information. i downloaded 1.08.04, and when i click HEM i get an error saying "An error occurred while updatind your DB(Omaha support): ERROR: 42701: column "pokergame" of relation "tourneydata" already exists
Please close down any programs accessing the database and relaunch Holdem manager"
I have nothing running. After I imported for the second time HEM opened up, however none of the info was coming up. Names of players and how many players tracked came under the tabs. I then dowloaded the latest beta version and can't access. Any help would be appreciated.

deacydo
05-19-2009, 09:09 PM
i reinstalled HEM to 1.07 it opens up and I now have acess, however it says 3695 players but i cant get any information to come up about them, when i click change player and type in the name a large list comes up and next to my name it says 186000, but the screens that normally have info are all blank white

deacydo
05-19-2009, 10:20 PM
i got it figured out thanks anyway