PDA

View Full Version : Make tournament HUD filters specific to a HUD layout

SuperSized
08-10-2011, 05:13 PM
I have been messing around with the tournament HUD filters and see that the tourney HUD filters appear to be generic for all layouts. This doesn't really make sense if you play say hyper-turbos and MTTs. The way I'd like to filter them is obviously very different.

Can you link the HUD filters and tourney filters to a particular layout profile instead of making them generic?

udbrky
08-10-2011, 05:32 PM
Can you give an example.

SuperSized
08-10-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm filtering for hyper-turbos so it makes sense to filter like this

0-2 BB
2-4 BB
4-6 BB
6-8 BB
8-10 BB
12+ BB

This filter doesn't make sense for MTTs, where one is deeper. As far as I can tell, the tourney hud filter is applied to all hud configs. It would be useful to be able to filter differently for different huds.

The way you have made the drop-down menu for selecting different huds is great, but it makes the tourney hud filter seem like tack-on from HM1.

Throw us tourney players a bone. A lot of the tourney features I would like are either not available or not working.

udbrky
08-11-2011, 07:05 PM
From what I see in the filters, you can set those ranges, and have different ranges for larger blind sizes for deeper mtt. I'm not seeing how they're mutually exclusive in the tourney filters. If you give us examples of where you think it should be different, we can make changes.

For the other tourney features you want to see but don't or that don't work, please give examples. I have passed along the gross vs net .