PDA

View Full Version : Table scanner implementation in rest of HeM

j1nx
05-19-2009, 03:26 PM
Howdy,

Had some time of with poker, but recently returned. I like the new tablescanner and are in the progress of fiddling out all the details. As for now I see you can mark players as buddies, regulars or friends. This sounds nice, but my question is. How and where can I mark players as buddies elsewhere in HeM.

Example;

Running the "fish list" filter in the players tab. Would be fantastic as we can mark those players as buddies so that whenever one of those players are playing at a table you will notice it.

Replaying a hand. While reviewing a session and looking a bit closer at the opponents, finding a buddy is nice, marking them for future money even better.

Last but not least. During playing, is there a way to mark player while playing through the HUD or something?

All above is also valid for "regulars" or "friends" of course.

Anyway, am I just blind or isn't it there (yet)

Thanks in advanced.

Mr_Snood
05-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Good suggestions.

We will implement them in a later step.

Right now, you can do the following:

1) Run the FishList report
2) Right click the Report and choose "export playernames" from the popup
to save the playernames in a CSV-file.
3) You can import that CSV-file at "Scanner->Buddy/Regular/Friends-list->import from CSV file" (at the bottom).

j1nx
05-20-2009, 03:08 AM
Ok, thanks. That will give me at least a head start. I assume there is no way of marking players through the HUD (yet)

kaizer1981
09-16-2010, 08:23 AM
Ok, thanks. That will give me at least a head start. I assume there is no way of marking players through the HUD (yet)
this (marking fish through the hud) would be a brilliant addition to the software, any idea when it will be implemented?????