PDA

View Full Version : Sessions not showing since latest update?

goater14
08-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi when I click reports and then sessions since the latest update, it does,nt display the latest session i am playing? Hands are still importing though?
Tried on Stars and Boss and both the same problems, also if I just click on sessions it does,nt seem to update automatically, all was fine since last up date.

netsrak
08-11-2011, 04:14 AM
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.
Please remove the 3 winner card columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

If that doesn't help please add some screenshots.
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

PokerFu
08-11-2011, 05:52 PM
I have the same behaviour; since the last update (I'm now on 2.0.0.4859) no new sessions are displayed under Reports/Sessions. If I select the top-level session tab however, there is a correct session summary about my last session, so the data is in the database, and the HUD is working during play.

udbrky
08-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Please make sure that your hands are recording the correct time.

Add time stamp to the hands view column in settings.

Restart.

Do the time stamps show when you were playing according to your computer time? or are they off?

If they're off, go to:

hand importing
Site time adjustment
Click auto detect

If they still are not creating an active session, try a new DB. Do they now?

Sarek
08-12-2011, 12:56 PM
ANswered this in RU forum earlier: there IS current session in this report - but we have issues with sorting (worked on), and because of this it is shown not in first (or last) line in report. Set date filter to Today - and you will see it easy.

PokerFu
08-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks, I see that now!