PDA

View Full Version : Not importing Full Tilt Tournament Summaries

jfly
05-19-2009, 12:29 PM
All of a sudden HM hasn't been able to import my Full Tilt tournament summaries. I still am getting the most recent summary files in my hand history folder. I double checked the auto-import folders and HM is still looking in the right place. I also tried importing a specific summary file with no luck. I've had no problems with this before and haven't changed any settings since the problem occurred. I'm using 1.08 beta21

morny
05-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Please update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and let me know if the problem persists, also when you say it dosent import what do you see on the import page that makes you think there not importing?

jfly
05-19-2009, 05:47 PM
I go to the Tourny tab and then look under 'Data View' in the 'Results' section. In the Summary row, there are no checkboxes for Full Tilt tournaments. It says the tournaments were $0 buyins and that I finished 8th or 9th with no winnings. These are from MTT's I played with >1000 people and they weren't freerolls.

I updated and the problem isn't fixed

morny
05-19-2009, 06:56 PM
What version of HM are you using?

Can you email me some HH for some tourneys and the corresponding summaries and ill check this out morny@holdemmanager.net