PDA

View Full Version : Autoimport not stopping

EBJ
07-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi,

i get this problem more often than not:
i start importing using the auto-import button. When i click on 'stop import' the importer stops, but then starts up by itself a few seconds later. i get way too much system lag to be importing constantly (i often time out of tables when doing so), but want fairly updated HUD stats. Ideally i would import hands once every 5 or 10 minutes.

any help/suggestions?
thanks

morny
07-11-2008, 01:08 PM
I cant understand how it would stop and then start automatically, whats more likely is it was in the middle of a file and it has to finish re-importing it. Have you got the latest version as ive never heard of people experience that kind of lag just doing an import or what spec is your PC?

An alternative to the solution is to increase the duration of time between imports. If you go to c:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\ and open the HoldemManager.config file using notepad and change the following line:

<setting name="AutoImportTimerDuration">5</setting>

5 is for 5 seconds so just replace 5 with whatever amount of seconds is suitable and click file > Save and restart Holdem Manager

EBJ
07-13-2008, 10:07 PM
I cant understand how it would stop and then start automatically, whats more likely is it was in the middle of a file and it has to finish re-importing it. Have you got the latest version as ive never heard of people experience that kind of lag just doing an import or what spec is your PC?

My PC is getting old, 3Ghz, 1.25Gig ram, and i did have lag issues when i was using PT2/PAHUD. I'm using version 1.06
Today i played a session and when i clicked on 'stop auto-import' the button's text changed to 'Stopping...' but kept on importing like normal until i shutdown HM 30 min later.

An alternative to the solution is to increase the duration of time between imports. If you go to c:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\ and open the HoldemManager.config file using notepad and change the following line:

HTML Code:

<setting name="AutoImportTimerDuration">5</setting>

5 is for 5 seconds so just replace 5 with whatever amount of seconds is suitable and click file > Save and restart Holdem Manager

Thanks, this is just what i need.

morny
07-14-2008, 07:40 AM
There were several 1.06 versions, some of the earlier ones caused import problems for a few people which has since been fixed. Please download the 1.06.01 early release which is on page 3 or 4 of the 1.06.00 release thread in the release section.

When its waiting 30 mins after you press stop its either froze or its trying to complete the import of a very big file.

Can you delete any files that are in the auto import folders that youve setup, i presume you have archive selected for your import folders. If you dont this can cause problems. Details here but youll need to delete all your old import folders as you cant edit them currently once you set them up.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=38

Get back when you do the update to 1.06.01 and let me know if it improves because this shouldnt lag for anywhere near 30mins and your PC spec is more than adaquate.

betmeout
07-14-2008, 05:14 PM
This started happening to me as well after updating to v1.06.0f. What to do?