PDA

View Full Version : Request: tabbed HUD

Pure Presence
08-10-2011, 09:41 AM
From this thread (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/92781-holdem-manager-2-beta-7.html#post491791):

Could you consider adding the possibility of tabs to the HUD? Working with popups takes me on average a second or two longer than I would like, and this is valueable time on Ongame, where you don't have that long to make your decision.

I would like to have 4-6 tabs on my HUD, each of which appears instantly OnMouseOver.

The tabs for the HUD are a new feature.

However, they don't seem to be (there's a tabbed popup, but that's not what I mean), so I reiterate my request.

udbrky
08-10-2011, 05:09 PM
ok, can you give me a better idea?

Do you mean you get different stats if you're on the flop, turn or river?

If not, I'm confused.

Pure Presence
08-11-2011, 06:42 AM
I mean the main HUD to allow tabs, independent from the popup. Just like firefox has tabbed browsing and HM2 itself has the tabs "Home", "Reports", etc. How many tabs there are and what they represent is up to the user, it's just a way to get #(number of tabs) times as many stats in the same HUD space.

What sucks about the popup is that you have to activate it everytime you want to look up a stat, which is very annoying if, say, you play a multi-street 3B pot, while simultaneously playing hands on other tables where you want to look at other stats. With a tabbed HUD you can just have a tab completely dedicated to how villain plays in 3B pots, so that you can manually switch to this tab on that specific table when you find yourself in such a pot, while still being able to play hands on other tables at the same time, without the need to reactivate the tab when you get back.

This suggestion is not intended to replace the popup, but to act independtly from it, so that users you can choose what (one of the two/both/neither) to use. You can still associate popups with stats in different tabs, etc.

Pure Presence
08-11-2011, 06:47 AM
I would also like the player notes window to be a tab in a tabbed HUD rather than a popup, or at least to have this as an option.

udbrky
08-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Wrote up the suggestion from post #4

For post #3, you can create different huds and select them from the config button in the summary hud - you can change your hud on the fly.

Sirus
08-13-2011, 07:26 PM
when colour coding a player the drop down colour icons overlaps the hud and depending on what colour you choose clicking the colour activates the tabbed pop up which is very annoying.

udbrky
08-14-2011, 07:43 PM
Thank you, writing this up

Sirus
08-14-2011, 10:10 PM
pls add more colours as well, as i dont use the auto rate and im sure loads of other people dont as well

thx

udbrky
08-15-2011, 02:31 AM
This is in the pipeline - customizable auto rate icons.

GarethChantler
08-17-2011, 12:25 AM
this is in the pipeline - customizable auto rate icons.

yes