PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments

Not Excessive
08-10-2011, 04:15 AM
build 4859

Tournament > Tournament Winnings Graph
Cannot change date range. Well, I can set different dates (like this month, etc), but the graph doesn't change. Appears to be showing all tournaments.
Cannot change game type. Same problem as above.

Tournament > Winnings Summary
This doesn't seem to have much to do with tournaments, or winnings. (spoken in my best Dr Sheldon Cooper voice)

Tournament > Tournament Results
I have many tournaments listed as Euro buy in. I have never bought into a Euro tourney.

Tournament > Overall (tab)
I can't see the logic for this report. I think it makes sense for a cash game, but not SnG/MTT

The bottom panel is really looking out of place for the tournaments section. I vote to ditch the replayer for just about everything and make it a pop-out on request. The bottom panel can then be expanded to get deeper into the tournaments/summaries listed in the upper panel.

udbrky
08-10-2011, 04:42 PM
1. Is written up.

2. Is a summary of by stakes winnings - by blinds. The tournament results report is a breakdown of your winnings by buyin and type - so $5.50 STT, $11 MTT, $13.70 HUSNG, etc.

3. Please email HH's that are not importing right with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

4. You can uncheck any reports you find unhelpful in more reports, if they're checked, recheck them.

5. There is some investigation into this possibility.

Not Excessive
08-26-2011, 10:12 PM
@ 4965

Item #1 (Tournament Winnings Graph) issues fixed. Looks sweet!