PDA

View Full Version : Notes on Everest

jyms
08-12-2008, 04:02 PM
I have an issue on Everest where the tables are stealing focus from my notes window. I do not have the setting on Everest for tables to come to the front and I am able to write this whole post while 6 tabling or use AIM, MSN or IRC so the problem only exists in HM notes.

I even tried the keyboard redirect AHK script and nothing. I am using 3 screens and also have tried moving the notes box to my default screen.

Thanks for all the great work.

morny
08-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Sorry we so far have not found a solution for this but we will release a patch as soon as we do

dergitarrist
08-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Also, two minor things I noticed on Everest that probably aren't worth a thread of their own:

- The "Show Table AVG VPIP" Option can't be disabled in one layout and enabled in another... I play 6max and HU and obvously the average Table VPIP is absolutely irrelevant to HU. So I disabled it in my HU layout and left it enabled in my ring game layout... however, every time I restart HEM it's enabled in both layouts again. Dno if that's EVT specific but it's something I noticed.

- HEM doesn't recognize HU tables on Everest so that I have to manually classifiy the tables in the Table Manager each time I open a new one.