PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Hand Histories

McBurge
05-18-2009, 06:12 PM
I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on why some of my hand history files contain 14 hands, and some contain up to 350? This is on Full Tilt.

I recently won a tournament on Full Tilt, and I wanted to upload the hands onto a replayer. Overall, I had to upload 6 different files which were all the hands from this particular tournament. Yet there isn't a consistant amount of hands that these files contain. I would assume its because I moved tables, but in one case I'm on the same table in the next file. Should I just contact Full Tilt? Is it possible to merge these into one or possible 2 files?

I've watched some tourny videos on Cardrunners, and I'm pretty sure that the people showing their hands don't have to load up another file when they have moved tables.

Thanks for reading this.

morny
05-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Im not sure, try asking Ful Tilt support what method they use to decide how many hands

The only thing in HM that might effect this is archiving but it wouldnt archive a hh file unless you havent played a hand for 15 mins or so, please see this option to increase how often it archives http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=175