PDA

View Full Version : stats popping up everyhwhee

zaza 2
05-18-2009, 05:43 PM
hi,

my problem is that when i play more than 4 tables it becomes impossible to play cos my stats on each table dont stay invisible when im on other table so if the table cross each other a lil bit i c the stats of one table on the other tables too........so iots never possible to play lots of tables.......same thing counts for when ever one table is open i always c the stats on my screen everywhere

morny
05-18-2009, 05:48 PM
Im not sure what you mean, can you post a screenshot?

zaza 2
05-18-2009, 10:09 PM
i dont know how to do that!!!!!loook when i play a few tables and i usually play on my lap top so the tables are close to each other.....so when one table is a lil bit under the other the stats of the table on the top are also on the table on the bottom i mean the stats that u can see on the bottom of the table on the top.....these stats u can see them on on the other table beneeth too........
beettter now:)?

morny
05-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Ah i see, you mean the stats are bleeding through from the table underneath, that can be fixed by unticking forceontop in Hud Options > Table Preferences

zaza 2
05-20-2009, 12:59 AM
thx it worked but now every time i click on one table the stats disappear and come back again when the hand is over why is that???

morny
05-20-2009, 12:26 PM
I presume this is ongame, this is a flaw with their software, the only fix we have is to use force on top but if your stacking tables then unfortunately this wont work well.