PDA

View Full Version : Feedback and Requests

ash0803
08-09-2011, 11:25 PM
I have been testing HM2 for a bit and have the following observations.

- the stat appearance coloring needs improvement. I like the default colors pulldown but I need to be able to create my own color strips and save them. Choosing a color by clicking manually is pointless as you are just given a color matrix and it is impossible to pick the same color again for a different stat unless you start saving RGB values which isn't convenient.

- LIVE tracking is very important to me. I need to know what the betting action has been like so far as I play many tables stacked. I also miss the live pot odds.

- Feature request: Show positional stats in the hud.

- Feature request: Allow a time difference setting like in HM1 as my hh are at a different time to my actual time

- Creation of custom reports and allowing to drag the reports around to reorder

udbrky
08-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Live tracking is a priority right now.

The others have been requested.

You can move reports by removing ones ahead of the ones you want first and adding them later.

What do you mean by positional stats?

You can adjust the times in site time adjustment under hand importing - click auto detect and it should fill in the number to adjust your time to the server time.

ash0803
08-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the tip regarding the site time adjustment.

What I meant about the positional stats is having stats say vpip in villain's stats that changes every hand showing only the stats for that current position. Make sense?

Thanks

udbrky
08-10-2011, 06:51 PM
The feasability is being investigated.