PDA

View Full Version : registered software didn't accept my licence

bm:uk
08-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Hi, I just opened a table at pokerstars. the next moment i wanted to start Hold'Em Manager, but it told me my trail version expired. I klicked cancel and a window showed up wich told me 3 possible reasons of why my licence may can't be accepted anymore. 1) hardware changed 2) activation on 2nd computer 3) since last update

I didn't do any of that, means, HM did always work since the last update, I have the licence registered to another system that's right, but that never caused problems so far (btw how can I deactivate the licence for that system? - the system doesn't even exist anymore, it was registered to my old computer wich I throw away) and I didn't change any hardware to my system. So I have no idea why this happened.

I closed HM and opened it again and all of a sudden it did work fine again.So it's not a big deal this once happened but:
Why did this happen?
Will it happen again?
What can I do to forestall?

Thanks.
bm:uk

Patvs
08-09-2011, 09:49 PM
We had a temporary issue with the license server which is now resolved and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Actually the license server is hosted by a third-party. If they have server problems, there's nothing we can do, nor can you.