PDA

View Full Version : HUD Filter for min. required Hands

jurrasstoil
05-18-2009, 02:10 PM
hi,

i have set a "min. Hands"-requirement for some stats, but am not sure how they are counted.

For example the 3bet stat. If i set the min. Hands to 20, does it mean the stat will show once i have 20 hands total or will it show once i have 20 hands where villain COULD have 3bet?

morny
05-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Not sure on this ill check with Roy

fabio
05-22-2009, 09:28 AM
once you have 20 hands

Mike chops
05-22-2009, 09:45 AM
it's confusing. There is a global min hands setting in the table prefs menu. There are also settings for individual stats in the player prefs. The player prefs number is the number of samples required before the stat is displayed. For VPIP samples=hands, but for say 3Bet% the number of samples would be the number of opportunities he has to 3Bet.

jurrasstoil
05-22-2009, 07:07 PM
it's confusing. There is a global min hands setting in the table prefs menu. There are also settings for individual stats in the player prefs.
hi,

i have set a "min. Hands"-requirement for some statsI meant the latter one.

The player prefs number is the number of samples required before the stat is displayed. For VPIP samples=hands, but for say 3Bet% the number of samples would be the number of opportunities he has to 3Bet.
once you have 20 handsNow i'm confused.
If it would only count the hands with the opportunity to do whatever the stat is about it would be best obv. The default popup does show the number of hands where villain had the opportunity to e.g. 3bet right next to the stat.

jurrasstoil
05-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Okay, i tried it myself and the min Hand requirement for the specific stats use the actual opportunities.

e.g. I have a 10 hands min. limit for the "Fold to Flop Cbet" stat and the stat doesn't show for a guy with 300 hands.