PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for the Table Scanner

Vivekananda
05-18-2009, 12:59 PM
i like the scanner, but one things annoys:

I play at Prima. It's possible there to open up to 10 tables and then i can datamine. Even if I don't play at those tables stats are still shown for every player. For me just openeing those tables and seeing quickly whats going on there is a very efficient way of tableselecting. I'd like to combine my method with the scanner, but here's the problem:

When I sit at a table and my table is scanned, then it is marked green in the table list. But when I don't sit at a table but have this table alreday opened, then this already opened table isn't marked green in the scanner list.

I'd like to have all tables that I have already opened to be marked green in the scanner list. Then this way I won't have to be cklicking at "open tables" in the scanner list all day long, cos I'd now beforehand which talbes are already open and which ones aren't.

Mr_Snood
05-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Sorry, that's not possible.

Vivekananda
05-19-2009, 08:59 AM
Sorry, that's not possible.
At Prima there's datamining going on from tables that are opened. So the tablenames are also being imported. Couldn't the scanner just check with the main program from which table-names hands have been imported in the last 1-2 minutes and then those tables could be marked as alredy openend tables?

Vivekananda
05-19-2009, 09:05 AM
And here's another thing that I don't like. The space in the table scanner is being used inefficiently.

The top panel with the big buttons (scan open join) should be on the left imo.

The left and right and bottom panels, once set, aren't used very often, so there should be an option to hide those panels. You know like when when you go to the "Graphs" section, on the left there is the "graphs options" panel, whioch can be hidden easily.

Maybe the simplest way is to just make all panels resizeable, that i'd like very much.

Here's a screenshot to understand easier:
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5720/40969172.jpg