PDA

View Full Version : tourney graph for sng not visible

pieter
05-18-2009, 09:43 AM
hi

tourney graph for sng's is not visible (pokerstars)
is there something in the settings i have to alter?

regards pieter

morny
05-18-2009, 05:17 PM
In the graphs TAB go to the "Filter by date" in the top left corner and click on it and choose all hands, then top right click on filter > clear and then refresh and it should show the details

dachina
05-20-2009, 08:45 AM
i just updated to 1.08.04.

is it correct to have no session and graph tab?

Is there anyway to view those for tourneys?

in the previous version i had those tabs were available but no options where available

morny
05-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Are you sure you have 1.08.04, if you look at the title bar at the top of HM what version does it say, if it says 1.08.04 then can you attach a screenshot showing the missing TABs

dachina
05-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Hi there, sorry i guess i should have said it more clearly.

I have: Holdem manager professinal 1.08.04.

What i was trying ask was whether there was suppose to be no session and no graph tabs for tourney section. i do have them for cash.

What i was referring to for v1.07 was that in mine under tourney before i upgrade this morning both those tabs didnt display anythin as it said something along the lines as its not available. But with the update i only have 4 tabs under tourney: results, reports, preflop cards and hands.

I was just wondering whether i could track my winning/losses. although me being think have just seen where the graph is lol. sorry for the mistake.. i didnt look hard enough. its under results and there are another 4 tabs.

So nevermind. i guess its my fault for not really using it during the trial period a couple months back. i only just purchased the full version today so barely used it plus i deleted my old database as i had problems trying to get postgres working after i entered the key. so u can ignore my question now lol.. sorry for all the waffle. i just feel like typing lol

All i have to figure out is how to use the graph as i have no data shown despite a few tourneys played

dachina
05-20-2009, 06:31 PM
On a side note. i aint getting anything showing for my fulltilt name but do on the ipoker network.

obviously i changed the player when looking up on each network since they have different alias,

morny
05-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Because pre 1.08 versions didnt have tourney support you need to reimport all your hands to see everything correctly

Please export your hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into the new database

For any MTTs youll need the summaries imported too as there isnt enough info in the HH regarding prize structure etc

For sngs it shouldnt need summaries.

pieter
05-25-2009, 04:26 AM
@morny

the graph seems to be working ok after rebooting the pc
i want to also compliment you and your fellow programmers with the program
i used for years pokeroffice and got used to it
except after a site update the program also needed updates wich took sometimes very long
this programm has a lot more stats and possibillities
and most important the hud is based on an idea that it wont be affected much be site updates ,
very impressive programming to get such a good working extensive stable program